Friday, August 29, 2008

MIA - Well Kinda.....but IIIIIIIMMMMMM BBBBAAAACCCK!

After being MIA away from this thing I thought I would leave a post on what I have been up to. Well tomorrow is the start of a NEW PROJECT and I getting a little nervouse now but I have no doubt we will blow the socks off everybody once they see these images - STAY TUNED!!!

But before all the chaos I got to some GREAT quality time with my family, most inportantly the littelist ones of all - MY NEWPHEWS 


Jordan James Robinson 6mnths old 

Ezra Francis Mc Nabb (8mnths)W/Auntie Lisa 

After that much needed love fest I needed to shoot & I needed to shoot bad like a junkie hoooked on whatever I just needed to use my creative hear body mind soul to create something, This was the result (More Coming)

                       
Jennifer Ordaz - Oregon