Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change Is In The Air........!!!



Lani K Photography will be doing a lot of renovations, with updated studio plans in the works- I will STILL be located in Bevaerton, I am just redesigning my space, so I look FWD to have it finished and shooting in it. And yes of course I will be posting photos of the space once it is finished and ready for use - EWWWWW I CANT WAIT !

On a bit of a side note I am FINALLY putting together a Portfolio of my Best work to start pursuing agencies to possible start shooting for their models or whatever I'm just out looking for a different avenues of Networking opportunity's and really thinking out side of the box & be different & Unique, That's whats important to me!


OH & BTW HERE IS SOME IMAGES I HAVE CHOOSEN TO USE IN MY FINAL PORTFOLIO:















MORE TO COME!